Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Diamond~Star Update

It has been a while since I have posted here. So much has gone on in the past few months. It's been crazy though.



After 4 months of being unemployed full time, I finally got a full time gig.



There are some people who have been (and still are) unemployed longer than that but I am thankful to be able to have the offer. It is only temporary (this job is supposed to end in June). I have been working there since April 22. Believe me when I say the pay is 4 steps down from what I have been making, yet at the same time, the bills have to be paid. I am still employed at Kmart part time. Just when I get the full time gig, Kmart decides to cut hours (how ironic). I only get 25 hours a week, so now I am cut down to like 10??? Oh well, you cannot win all the battles.



The job is ok. I place calls to all the different schools who are getting ready for their awards and graduation ceremonies and update them on their orders. I have no backup person (blame it on recession maybe) I am currently swamped with callbacks from the time I get there to the time I get off. Right now I don't have to worry about anybody calling me to take them anywhere on an errand run.

My weekends are still dedicated to the motorcycle and social club communities. I go out and support when I can. Our club has a anniversary party coming up, so we are promoting that. Feel free to visit our Myspace page at http://www.myspace.com/trinitymsc .

That is it for now. I can't wait til my internet is up and running at home so that I can blog more. My sister's computer crashed yet again, with no ETA in sight, so I bought my own for my home. I have much networking to do and I feel that I am missing out on the action at this point.

Until then, stay blessed!

No comments: