Monday, September 29, 2008

My writings

It's amazing how this thing works.

I am posting more on Blogger, which is good. It does seem to be more user friendlier than AOL Blogs. I have one on there too. I also blog on Multiply. I really like that site because I am able to interact with many of my friends who are online. I am not on there much because of access at work. However when I am at my sister's house, I go over there and I log on to the site. Most of the time though, I am on myspace.

Each networking site is different and is aimed for different things. My myspace site is pretty much for the sportbike networking. I am in a motorcycle club, getting ready to buy my first bike. I try to network with as many people as I can. I love meeting peoplel and being able to hang out with those who have similar interest.

I think the more I write the better I will be. There is a fiction contest coming up in January and I plan on entering it. I entered it last year. Unfortunately I did not make the final 15. I am not giving up. Maybe one day someone will notice my work.

Until then, I will keep on writing my thoughts.

No comments: