Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thirsty Thursday

It's definitely been a minute since I have been on blogger. I am really getting back into the swing of things ( I have said this before), but finally after much adieu, I finally have a computer with internet access. It's a netbook, which works out well for me because I am always on the go, and wi fi is almost everywhere now. This year for me is the year of the gadgets. I have a desktop computer that I bought last year for $50. Everything works well on it, just doesn't have the internet access. I have the printer to go along with it (also $50). And besides this neat littlel computer I am working on, I also have a Gentouch pad on layaway. A Gentouch is something like the I-pad but a cheaper version sold by Kmart. Kmart sold out of this gadget within the first two to three weeks of putting it on the market. Seems as though I would not need all of this when I already have a touch screen phone by Samsung. Certified gadget freak.

Don't get it twisted though, it took a VERY LONG time for me to get some of this stuff. By time I get anything, everyone else I know got the latest and the best. Samsung has a new phone out now but by time I get ready to get it (which will probably be obsolete) something else will come out. Shoot, I work hard for it, so why not get it? Besides these days and times, the internet is very mobile. You got to be able to have access at all times.

I'm looking forward this time to much more entries ahead. As always I am on Twitter, Myspace, and Facebook. You can always hit me up. Later!

2 comments:

YZF5 said...

How many ways does one need to access the internet?

Diamond~Star said...

Wow, I am just seeing this after not being on here for so long but to answer your question. There is unlimited ways to access the internet. Just need to have a purpose of doing it. Take care.