Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My day

Oh what can I say! My day was just...well I don't even know. I felt like I was doing things wrong and was not doing it to everyone else's approval, yet no one stop to think about what I have done to help them out. I get tired to being called on to help others when they don't appreciate the things that I do. I felt that way about my older sister today when she told me that don't ever include her in anything. I was ready to flip right then and there. Here it is, me who is taking care of her youngest child, making sure that she is fed, going to school buying clothes (can you say I need to be filing her on my taxes???), not to mention making sure that she is included in her child's activities at school but I don't include you?? I was so through with that that I just sat at work quiet most of the day doing my work. I had to meditate on this thing here. Enough of the buffonary, get your game up! Do right, and things will be alright. I guess this was my day to vent. I have to get myself together. I miss blogging here on a regular. I got to get back into it. We bout to get this thing together.

Oh I saw this thing on Facebook yesterday about a Blogalicious Convention and they are voting on the 2011 site. I have never heard of such a thing but it sounds interesting. Catch ya later!

No comments: