Sunday, June 26, 2011

Well...

Another random blog for today. So much has been going on. We wonder about all of the what ifs and what could we have change if we have done things differently. The fact that I had to go back into the workforce with a paycut still bothers me. The bills are barely getting paid, and the job market out here, while appears that more opportunities are becoming available, it's still slow. I am looking for another job now while still working my current job. Things have to get better.

So for the most part it's work and home. On the weekends I do the motorcycle thing when time and money permits. I am also in grad school online, which I am about tired of but I am hanging in there. I can't wait til it's over.

That's all I have for today. Until next time.

No comments: