Friday, July 1, 2011

An Unpretty Result

Parents, talk to your kids about eye care contacts. If you got a pre-teen or a teenager talking about wanting to wear contacts, take them to a licensed eye doctor so the he and she can teach the both of you how to wear contacts, the importance of getting a fitting, and taking care of them. Most kids want them to upgrade their look, and some have even venture out to get them at an easy access. This video here is a story about a young girl who bought contacts off the street. Now she is suffering from eye damage and have lost her sight in at least one eye. This is so sad.

1 comment:

Reggie said...

Scary!!!

I have hazel eyes and I was born with them. One of these days I'm gonna have to get me some dark brown ones so I can see how everyone else lives.

It's a shame that certain segments of society would have us believe that what we originally have isn't beautiful. I hope the best for this young sister.