Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!!

Independence Day...4th of July....July 4th. A day for cookouts, family get togethers, fireworks, honoring those men and women who have fought and continue to fight in our nations military, and WORK!!! Once again, I am working (like so many others) on this holiday. I can remember when it wasn't even entertained for anybody to be open for the 4th. Now we are in an era where holidays don't seem to even matter. I wanted to go home this year, but I have to work this evening at my part time job. That has to suck because I am off all day from my full time job. It is what it is.

For those of you who are off, enjoy your day. Have fun and be safe. Thank God for being able to celebrate another Independence Day, and remember if you are a drinker, please drink responsibility.

1 comment:

Reggie said...

Happy White Folks Independence Day!!