Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Twin Tours to Take Bus to Historic Inauguration

http://www.live5news.com/global/video/popup/pop_playerLaunch.asp?vt1=v&clipFormat=flv&clipId1=3126593&at1=News&h1=Paying to witness history

My friends in the biker world, Derryl and Terryl (aka Twin 1 and Twin 2) of Band of Bruthaz MC in Charleston, SC are taking their privately own charter busses to the historic 2009 inauguration ceremonies. Both were featured in yesterday's NewsChannel 5 broadcast (see link). I talked to Terryl earlier today who said one of the buses are full and the other has about 30 seats left.

$495 covers the bus trip and the hotel stay, which the bus will depart from Charleston on Sunday January 18 and returning on Wednesday January 21.

If I was planning to go by myself I would jump on the deal. That is really good considering the price of gas and the skyrocketing prices of the hotels (I got my hotel the day after the election at a decent price considering. It could have been better but hey, this is my first time doing this). My bike club members are planning to attend and they plan on having their children come with them so we will probably rent a van and roll out that way.

Enjoy the video!!!

No comments: