Thursday, February 19, 2009

And Here Are Some Things...

...that I have been wanting to vent about for the longest but I have not had a chance to. I could probably write a book on some of the crap I had to go through the last several months.

The toilet tissue theory
24 rolls of toliet tissue (in my opinion) should be enough to last two bathrooms AT LEAST a month. That is 12 rolls upstairs and 12 rolls downstairs. But WHY the bathroom downstairs always ran out of toilet tissue within a week? My cousin was living with me at the time (she has moved out of my apartment about two weeks ago) and it would never fail after a week and after she has decided to sit her tail down in the bathroom would she yell upstairs, "Can you bring me some toilet tissue?" What? Is your butt eating the toilet tissue? What is really going on? Imagine someone just wrapping toilet tissue around their hands for days just to wipe themselves. This is what I think she does. That makes a sister want to go work for Kimberly Clark just to make sure tissue is in the house.

If there are paper plates and plastic utensils in the house, why are you constantly dirtying dishes?
There is a stack of 150 paper plates and a box of plastic forks but yet you want to go out and get a clean dish out of the cabinet and eat out of it, knowing good and well you do not like to wash dishes...

And while we are on that subject, why must you use all the dishes, pots, and pans before you decide the dishes need to be washed?
I cannot stand standing dishes in the sink and when I cook, I wash dishes as well. A kitchen needs to maintain cleanliness. One or two dishes, fine but the entire cabinet??? My cousin would eat out of a dish, then later she would get something else to eat and instead of washing what she used she would get another dish and use it. She would do anything just to keep from having to wash the dishes. I'm sorry but most of us learned how to wash dishes at an early age and were not subjected to using a dishwasher (that is if there was even one in the house). If you are over the age of 30 and your hands are able, then you should be able to wash the dishes. Period.

And one more thing: must you know what I have in my carry out tray from my dining out experience? And why must you have to ask for some of my food?
Maybe that sounds rude, but it's a different thing if I offered it to you you know like "Do you want some of the food I got from Zaxby's", but not "Ohh what you got in there. Can I have some?" That just irks me to the upteenth power.

Some of the many rants I needed to let out. Believe me there is more, but I will stop right there for now.

3 comments:

David said...

If people want to get serious (and cleaner) about the environment then they should get a Bathroom Bidet Sprayer from www.bathroomsprayers.com and you won't even need toilet paper anymore, just a towel to dry off! It's cheap and can be installed without a plumber; and runs off the same water line to your toilet. . You'll probably pay for it in a few months of toilet paper savings. And after using one of these you won't know how you lasted all those years with wadded up handfuls of toilet paper. Now we're talking green and helping the environment without any pain.

Diamond~Star said...

@ David: What???

So this is supposed to make sure your arse is clean when you are doing number 2??? Nobody is saying don't use toilet paper. You just don't have to use a whole roll to wipe your butt.

David said...

This is so much better than toilet paper! I think Dr.Oz said it best on Oprah: "if you had pee or poop on your hand would you wipe it off with paper? No, you'd wash it off" You can still use toilet paper to dry off if you want, you'll just be using probably 1/10 of what you use now and you'll feel cleaner. Besides saving money you'll be helping the environment and it helps lessen hemorrhoids and rectal itch(mostly for men on that one).