Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Dream You Wish Would Come True

I got random thoughts today, and this time it's taking me to a paradise I hope to achieve. I woke up this morning thinking how it would be so nice to acutally wake up day after day at home and not have to get up and go to work! I mean, yeah you got some people who acutally do that right now and they aren't working because they don't want to. They just want to depend on others to do for them. What I'm talking about is after hitting that jackpot: it could be the lottery or being a achieved writer, that all you have to do is get up and breathe in fresh air, thank God for all the things that you have been through and thank Him for his wonderful blessings.

Wouldn't it be great to acutally get up and do things that needed to be done and have time to do them? Like thoroughly cleaning the house, decorating, attend social events that only can be attended to by day, spend some time volunteering, acutally being able to attend my neice or nephew's school activities without having to run out the office to catch the event late? This of course comes after all the monthly bills are paid and money is set aside for a rainy day (cause you gotta have your emergency stash, I don't care how rich you are supposed to be).

Being able to achieve these things are possible, but best believe you will go through some trials and tribulations before it all comes to light. When that light comes you will be rewarded greatly. Some people don't believe this but I can testifiy to going through many trials and tribulations. Success last when it comes to you at a slow but moderate pace. Everything cannot be rushed.

Until then I am going to continue to be the hard worker that I am. I am certain that great benefits will follow in the future.

No comments: