Monday, October 27, 2008

Gas Prices Are Coming Down

These gas prices are coming down...and they should be!!!

In my neighborhood, gas is now at $2.27 a gallon but there are some places in Columbia that are reporting $2.19 a gallon as of today.

Just because they are coming down, doesn't mean we should storm the gas stations by force.

We should continue to use gas sparingly. We should only drive when needed, plan our trips way ahead of time ( I say at least 6 months ahead of time). The less money we pay in gas, the more money we have to take care of other bills. I know so many people (including myself) who had to sacrifice a bill so that can have gas to get to work. Groceries list ending up shrinking to mere neccessities because of gas prices. I don't drive unless I have to, and the most driving I do is on the weekends when I am attending networking parties and other events. This is one small feat I believe we all are proud of.

2 comments:

Brilliance Is A Habit (c) Unknown said...

Funny how gas prices came down so close to election day. Do you think they have a correlation?

Diamond~Star said...

Oh yes, definitely. I have seen it happen before. I'm not going to complain about the drop. It just needs to stay down.